Why are men so stupid adult content

Well me and my Husband have been getting alone great since our blow up in Feb, so we go to the Casino this past week, we each have our own money to play and we decided that when we loose it or if we win we will leave.
Well he started to win so I said after 5 hours of gambleing its enough and was ready to go by that time he was drunk because liquor is free. So I told him hey were ahead 60 bucks so lets go, why did I say that to a drunk, he got all mad and said you said you can tell me what i can and can't do.....wow Drunk and driving, I was concerned and didn''t want him to be stupid and loose all what he had won. So now its Friday and we are still bearly talking and this happend Monday.
Why can't he see that I was looking out for his stupid ass. If he gets caught drinking and driving he will loose his job, he carries a Gun for work and if I didn't say something to him he would have continued drinking and loose what money he won. I told him I will never go with him again, so he got a attitude and I told him hey if your not happy and you think I bitch to much then leave,,,,i don't give a F**k and that mad him mad too. Men just don't see things the way we women do.....Was i wrong for saying something to him about his over drinking and gambling.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• hummm... I have to point out that you mis-typed the title of your post.

It should have been "Why is my man so stupid"

Anonymous

• finaly someone agrees with me
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes I do, I think they have S*** for brains.....I told my Husband that I don't need this Bull S**t.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• this sounds like what guys tend to do when they know that we're right, it would just make them feel small to admit it.
    He probably knows that you were right, but feels dumb about it.

Maybe if you just avoid casinos from now on..................
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:15 PM on May. 27, 2011

• gambling and drinking, then driving home
    are you with my ex husband, Floyd?
    of course he was a cheater and compulsive liar also
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:20 PM on May. 27, 2011

• For the Lady who is correcting everyone's spelling your just RUDE! and seem to have anger problems....Kick Rocks B
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on May. 27, 2011

• No I do not think you were wrong.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Better question would be why is YOUR man so stupid.

I am sorry you have to put up with this. It is kinda scary that with that attitude he carries a weapon for work. Does he carry when he isn't working???
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• You really need to get him off the alcohol whn he is driving especially if he is armed . This is serious . You need a help if he won't listen to you as he is prejudicing his future and yours .

My DH can be stupid too - all men are - but not so much as to drink and drive and carry a gun .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Using blanket statements for an entire gender is insulting; not all men are stupid. I think the real question here is why are YOU with a stupid man?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 9:01 PM on May. 27, 2011