Ugh!

Everytime I ask hubby if he likes a name he always acts like he "can't think about it right now"...what the heck is his darn problem! sorry just venting! lol

I love the names:
Annabella, Amelia, Lorelei and Daniella for a girl :)

MommyYeoman

Asked by MommyYeoman at 7:09 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Baby Names

• all very beautiful girl names
    men can be like this
    unless he has a stick up his ass for any other reason, he is just being like many men
    maybe suggest to him some middle name that honors a female in his family tree?

and lots of men get really worried when they are about to be fathers, instead of worrying like us moms do, lots of men come off as uncaring - most that act like this do care- but they are in their 'man caves' and come across as rude, selfish assholes

only you know in your gutt if he is in a cave or he is a cavemen
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Very nice names, my favorite is Amelia.  My DH and I never agreed on names, we just have very different taste when it comes to names.  Ask him to write down some of his favorite names by the end of the week because you want to start thinking about it.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My dh was the same way!! I like your girls names, especially Annabella.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:39 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My man was like that too, after she was born he had a change of heart. It's scary for them I think. My fav name Lorelei. My nieces name is that, we call her Lola, it's beautiful.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 10:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• maybe someone is pushing him to name the baby after someone in his family thats why he doesnt wanna talk about it
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 7:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• haha nope! He just gets that way! he was like that with our son too! Sometimes, especially with these hormones it just gets very frustrating! lol I should put in that he is most likely is bipolar but refuses to get diagnosed.
    MommyYeoman

Comment by MommyYeoman (original poster) at 7:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I love the way you put that fiatpax!! He is def. in a cave! I think he's just worried about the $$ side of things! He is excited in his own way and I know in my heart that he doesn't mean to come off rude like that, sometimes it just gets me all mad! lol
    MommyYeoman

Comment by MommyYeoman (original poster) at 7:48 PM on May. 27, 2011

• the naming of our son was a very tedious task. we both have different tastes. i first got him into the process of choosing the name by throwing some real bad and cheesy ones out on the table. then we discussed if we were going to name him after anyone in the family. then we talked about the name we liked. and it finally came down to 2 names. byron and tyrone. so we compromised our son's name is tyron. i was 8 1/2 months preggers when we decided on his name. loved the name rowinn. i'm still in love with the name raelyn for a girl. good luck to you,
    babymomma101110

Answer by babymomma101110 at 8:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Amelia is a great name! Men are just like that sometimes I think. My brother and his wife didn't name their daughter until she was 3 days old, so i guess there's really no hurry...lol!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 4:40 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I have an Amelia, so Iof course I like that one :-) All of the names you listed are nice, but my two favorites are Amelia and Lorelei

StrawberryLane

Answer by StrawberryLane at 3:58 PM on May. 28, 2011