No Question - But just wanted to tell someone! haha

My daughter and I were at my son's ice cream social yesterday -also my son was showing off his writings for the year.. Well I went to the car to get my daughters coat I come back and my daughter tells me Hayden's friend Heber said something to her but couldn't remember just started with an H...
I just blew it off like 'oh okay cool' haha.. she is 3 by the way.. well just barely she brings it up again and my son knew what he said to her and told me Heber said she is hot! .. WOW!! Heber is only 6! Aren't they a little young to know what 'hot' is?!? I know they are starting young but jeez! my daughter got hit on at 3!!

3HappylKidds

Asked by 3HappylKidds at 7:35 PM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yikes.. look out for that boy... lol
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:42 PM on May. 27, 2011

• sounds like a future Charlie Sheen lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:45 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Lock her up now lol JK yes they are starting way too young these days
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:58 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL

My son was about 8 months old and we'd gone out to Outback Steakhouse. The WHOLE time we were there he was staring at the waitress' butts. If a guy walked by he looked almost disgusted, but the women, whoo-boy he about gave himself whiplash more than once. He's now 7 1/2.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:03 PM on May. 27, 2011