Recently something stupid that someone said to you

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:45 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Every response a certain "notsoNICE" member has left on my questions. lol.
    Anonymous

• Went to pick up a package that was left at the rental office. My son was telling the landlord that we just bought art supplies to make decorations to hang when daddy comes home. The landlord informed me that I could not hang welcome home decorations for my husband's return from deployment on the outside of the trailer because "it's in the lease."

You better bet your ass I'm hanging decorations for my husband. Checked the lease and it says I can't nail or screw things into the siding. I just have to stock up on the Command hooks.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 7:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My 71 year old coworker asked me the name of the company we work for. He's worked there for over 30 years.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 7:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• At the Dr. office the receptionist asks "Everything still the same?" I say "Yes" She then asks "Still at the same address?" I say "Yes" She asks "Phone number still the same?" I say....NOTHING has changed!! She asks "Your son's date of birth still 0/00/00?" I say, No, that we changed....UGH, I still have a headache from dealing with that woman!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My mom was informing me that I had my miscarriage 7 yrs ago because the baby "entered wrong." (despite what i told her the Doc said) hmmm interesting. Well the baby sure as hell did not enter through the "back door" so.....
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• UPS delivered a package today, but he gave it to my neighbor instead...his excuse? I didn't see your house. I'm serious guys, this man is driving a UPS truck too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Some lady at the store said, "Boy! Your little one can scream!" YES he screams and sadly there is not much I can do about it. Get over it lady. He's not hurting anybody!
    BraydonsMama262

Answer by BraydonsMama262 at 9:15 PM on May. 27, 2011

• im a hoe
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:47 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Person, looking at my daughter's well-worn lovey: "What did she do, take it outside and rub it in the dirt?"

Me: "She's had it for a year and a half; and yeah, it's been dropped a few times, but we wash it regularly."

Person: "Oh, you take stuffed animals OUTSIDE? We don't take stuffed animals outside, so..." *snooty silence*
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:21 PM on May. 27, 2011

• today when dh asked me to take the fussy baby so he could have a nap. he had today off and got more sleep than i did last night. if looks could kill.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:05 PM on May. 27, 2011