Do you honestly know what you have? Isn't it funny how women pick?

I feel bad for men sometimes. SOMETIMES. I'm talking about those who are not complete douchebags. Some women don't know how good they have it. I hate to hear women pick about a man leaving his clothes on the floor because I know some women that would do anything to pick up after him again instead of visit his grave. Women that complain they only got Applebees and he forgot the icecream cake from Dairy Queen that she wanted. Women that whine about a man never being home but refuses to acknowledge they need the overtime. At least the man works and he's doing it for her. Some women don't know what they really have and pick about very petty things. It's disgusting to know my brother is with someone that does not deserve or appreciate him. Sorry, it's a little more of a vent based on some pathetic-ass women I know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I used to treat my man that way for fear of getting hurt, but I got a huge slap on the face when he left me and now I appreciate him more than ever.
    bellanrubensmom

Answer by bellanrubensmom at 7:27 PM on May. 28, 2011

• on the other side of the coin - some men don't know how to treat their lady. why should a woman have to pick up after a man, yet encourage her kids to pick up after themselves? imo, what a 4 year old child can do so can a grown man. maids pick up after people, husbands and wives respect one another enough not to rely on the other to do their messy work. disabled and such is another story. it's a two way street though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• clappingcould not agree more, you have no idea

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• So totally agree with you. Although being in the situation where I'd rather he be here than have to visit his grave, I still wouldn't be willing to pick up after him. Like tnm said, if a 4 y/o can do it, so can a grown man. I get what you're saying though :) Thanks for reminding some women who need it. Hopefully they 'hear' what you're saying.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Some women just don't know how to treat their men....and the girl will find out when he dumps her because of it! I'd pick up my husbands dirty clothes day after day after day as long as he is in my life...it's worth it to me! He works hard for me so I work harder to make him happy. Most women are all about themselves!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 8:01 PM on May. 27, 2011

• @anon- sounds like my mil and sil. fun isn't it?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 PM on May. 27, 2011

• All in the name of love.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I totally understand- people don't realize that tomorrow is not a guarantee or a promise! I try to never go to bed angry or let myself or my dh leave the house without a goodbye and an I love you.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I have a awesome husband he works hard, is a man with integrity, great loving caring father.  I respect my husband and let him know how much I appreciate what he does for his family.  SOMETIEMS I am that bitchy wife because he is the one I run to when I am having a shitty day. 

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I know what I have it just disappoints me so much that his ex treats him so bad and he does everything he can so his son has a good life. I try to be patient but sometimes I just want that woman to go away. I've had it bad so I really appreciate all the little things he does. So what if he has a few bad habits like napping after work. His job is hard. He does the dishes without being asked, he is great with the kids and he is so thoughtful about all the little things that let me know he is thinking about me. He does something for her that she asks him to do for his son and then all she does is yell at him and use his son to get something else. It makes me sick. She left him so she should just leave him alone because he's plenty good for me.
    t3dragonflies

Answer by t3dragonflies at 9:02 PM on May. 27, 2011