38 weeks and really sore? adult content

I'll be 38 week saturday, last night "down there" started hurting. Today it is hurting so bad, it hurts to walk or sit. I havnt done anything, havnt had any exams or any sex. It feels really sore. Is anyone else sore also?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 8:05 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 36 weeks and feeling the same way. My doctor told me it was the pressure of her head settling down there making me feel like my vagina is swollen. Its just one step closer to labor. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 8:08 PM on May. 27, 2011

• first child? mine was like that, as your hips readjust and the muscles in your vagina loosen to let the head drop into the birth canal there can be some pain and pressure. for me, warm baths and short walks to stretch everything helped. aheuszel is right, you are getting very close to meeting your new family member!! best of luck!!
    hnaused2010

Answer by hnaused2010 at 8:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• thanks :) The closer I get the more nervous i get ! Everything that happens with my body i worr & over think it !
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• congrates!
    over thinking and worrying about everything - sounds like you are already a great mom
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• ha thanks. I do worry! I can't wait to have her! This is my first
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on May. 27, 2011