So how is this Friday going for you this far?

Mine= Blah! BBQ on Sunday though, Yay!

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 8:07 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• shitty. no job no money now no SO
    Anonymous

• I had the day off, kids last day of school. After school gatherings and shopping. I feel like I've been driving and running errons all day. Glad to be home and chill'in.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yea, to me Fridays just seem heavier than the rest of the week. Time to take a load off!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Friday has been busy getting ready for the fun weekend ahead!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Anon. I'm right there with you! Time and patience.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Feeling good. Didn't have to work today, there's a 3 day weekend ahead of us, and tonight is family movie night along with homemade pizza. Fridays are good :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Well, woke up to two screaming kids, then DH tried to let me sleep in, but then he was screaming..... then he wondered why I was awake.

Then it's been a battle to get my 4 year old to pick up anything in her playroom. It's still not clean and they are in bed (not sleeping).

I was going to dump out the potty after my 2 year old successfully used it, stumbled, dropped the potty in the bathtub and got splashed with a face full of pee.

Kids are still not sleeping, an hour after bed time.

BUT I got some awesome mail, hubs has been great all day (minus the early morning yelling), I have class and a BBQ tomorrow and the inlaws are taking the girls for a couple days!

So all in all, not bad lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:17 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Lol, doesn't always seem to get worse before it gets better!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• FANTASTIC.
    Hubs out of the blue gave me a very heart-felt thank you this morning. (sahm of 16+ yrs)
    Got son to dr and found all all was minor and run of the mill... got some meds and we are good to go.
    Older daughter asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with just her and spend some "us" time... shocked cause she is a teen.
    Younger daughter is THRILLED about a movie night at a friends... so she has been bouncy happy all afternoon.
    The weather is beautiful AND I have one of my favorite beers in the frig for this evening.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a it turned out to be a pretty accomplished day on everyone's end at your house! Way to go!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 8:25 PM on May. 27, 2011