2 questions...1 abt size and 2 abt feeling movement

1) im 5'1" and 20weeks as of wednesday. this is my first baby and im kind of small. most people cant tell im pregnant. is this normal or should i be worried?

2) i have felt movement, to me it feels like butterflies but im only 20weeks and i feel like i should be able to feel her kick but i cant tell between gas or if she really kicking. i barely can feel her move throughout the day. is that normal? i have felt lil slight somethings the past few days like she kicking but i dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 1) it's totally normal. You've body is getting used to growing so it's a gradual growth process. When you're on your 2nd you'll pop out fast!

2) you are feeling her. people who are small in weight can feel the baby sooner than heavier people.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 8:31 PM on May. 27, 2011

• the butterflies feeling is the baby. and dont be worried about the size everyone is different. i didn't get big until i was almost 8months
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:31 PM on May. 27, 2011

• You are normal. Esp for baby number 1. No one knew I was pregnant until I was 6mo with my first. The kicking thing will get stronger later.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 8:31 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Vero0724
    i weighed 110 when i got pregnant and so far im 115.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 PM on May. 27, 2011