This is not my life!!!

I just went in the bathroom and had a major melt down...Asking God for help and guidance and everything...I feel soo overwhelemed and soo like this is not my life...i am not a SAHM I don;t like not having access to money...my DD5 has not peed the bed in a week and she wants a Barbiw with long hair and I as her mother cannot get it for her because I feel wrong for asking SO for the $ to do so. I feel like I am his babysitter when his kids are here...he barely helps at all...I love him I'm just not happy with my life at all...I'm going to be 26 in Oct. and I am no where in life...I feel like a complete failure and I've gained 10lbs. since moving in with my SO and he;s not being as affectioniate as he used to be and I can't help but think that's why...I'm just sooo lost right now!!!! I don;t even know where to post this!!!

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 8:30 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• :( :( Can I make a suggestion? You NEED someone to talk to face-to-face. Friend, clergyman, therapist, anyone - someone outside of the situation so you can vent, get perspective, and help yourself. Don't let yourself think you have to be miserable. The most surefire way to stay miserable is to keep it inside. Pleeeeease find someone who you can talk to face-to-face, okay? :) I have been where you are - total meltdown, misery, confused, feeling unhealthy, etc. The best thing you can do for yourself is find a release - and sometimes, after you've talked about things with someone who is not your SO, you will feel a million times better and even figure out how you can improve your situation. Good luck and hugs!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:37 PM on May. 27, 2011

• money and lack of affection from SO can really break a woman apart. Tackle the small things before approaching the bigger things. Then see if that will change your outlook. Don't wait for him to be affectionate. You approach him and say, I really need a hug. I feel like crap. Then after say, I would really like a kiss, for xy reason. THen see where it goes from there.

Also, when you're teaching your lil one not to wet her bed, it's best not to reward her with toys or material things. You want her not to pee in her bed because you want her to be a big girl. So take it in that direction. Rewards can get expensive, even for people who can afford the Barbie. (stickers, stamps or even quality time with mommy coloring or doing crafts)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 8:39 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Get a job first then figure where you want to go from there this will help then tslk to a counselor about your relationship.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I was in almost the exact same position and I screemed at my hubby finally. He asked me y I didn't say something sooner. I still live the same life but things are way better because I'm not afraid to talk about my feelings with him now.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 9:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• hugs

myree85

Answer by myree85 at 10:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I know the feeling you are not alone I am a SAHM and feel if there is anything I want or even need that I have to walk on eggshells when asking hubby for anything. Everyone tells you to get a job but sometimes there are reasons why you(or me) that cannot work. People don't understand unless they are in the situation. If you need someone to talk to that can relate to what you are going through please don't hesitate to PM and I will answer.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:32 PM on May. 29, 2011