Loss of libido? adult content

Since my last pregnancy over two years ago, my libido is gone. It started out as very little interest in sex...and now I have no interest in sex whatsoever. It's killing me because I don't want to have to *force* myself to have relations with my husband, whom I love dearly. We have a great relationship and there's no reason our sex life should be affected. Plus, I'm healthy, I'm active, and I'm young.

I don't get it. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• are you feeling depressed? busy cuz of the toddler? You really need to make an effort. Buy sexy lingerie or something that will set you both in the mood. It's important for both of you to find that lost libido.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 8:34 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i feel this way also. i feel bad for hubby because it can be up to 2 months before i feel like having fun. so i try just letting things happen. i will kinda force myself to have fun with hubby. it will happen again.
    Anonymous