I just told my boss i couldn't work since it's too closterphobic

its only cramped since all the nurses moved from one side into another room that was already full. so instead of all of us being in 2 rooms, we were crammed in one.
she said it's fine, but is this a huge deal?
plus, im just a volunteer

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 8:34 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• huh?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:35 PM on May. 27, 2011

• whaaaaaaaaaaaa
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 8:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't understand the question
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yep I don't quite understand the question either. If I were you for the most part I would try to suck up the negative things that go with a job.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• We don't know where "there" is, or what kind of job you have... the question was unclear. Read it again remembering we know NOTHING about your situation that you don't tell us in the question.

But I can tell you that if you can no longer work in the setting where your job is (ex - if you are a bartender who can no longer work in a smoky environment, etc), it can be a problem, and reduce your hours or lead to you being phased out. They are more likely to work with you as a volunteer, unless it's in a coveted volunteer slot where there is a waiting list for your position.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 8:42 PM on May. 27, 2011

• there i changed the question
    im legally not allowed to say Where i work
    i only have a couple months left there but i dont want her to think im a bad volunteer since i just couldn't work in that particular environment just for that one day
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 9:13 PM on May. 27, 2011