I miss him

badI miss everything from him... miss my cuddling partner miss my chef at times. He being away is getting harder and harder now :( army stealing my hubby's not cool now.

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 8:37 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Hang in there hun and thank you for your sacrifice as a wife to our country.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 8:39 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Hugs mama
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:42 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I think having time away from a partner only makes your realtionship stronger , and the ability to love deeper, to often people take for granted the person they love , I knowit seems hard right now but it will be worth it end the end stay strong girl
    ohiomom4873

Answer by ohiomom4873 at 8:45 PM on May. 27, 2011

• What about the army that pays his salary. You knew what was expected when you married a soldier.
    Anonymous

• yeah but being alone 24/7 while he's gone is hard. I knew what I was getting into a little. Never thought It'd be that hard though... specially cause of the hormones
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on May. 27, 2011

• hugs

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:21 PM on May. 29, 2011