Newborn hair

Was your baby born with a full head of hair or bald as can be? My little girl barely had any hair and I was quite sure she would have a full head of hair. I just think it's so funny how some come out looking like they're wearing a wig. It's so cute.

mmsfirstone

Asked by mmsfirstone at 8:40 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• both of my kids had a full head of hair.. my son had so much hair we saw it floating in the ultrasound
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i've seen those wig babies, my good friend gave birth to both of her babies with hair like that! my husband and SIL also came out wearing wigs. my oldest had the most hair, but it wasn't very thick. most of it fell out shortly after her birth, however she still had a lot of hair by a year. i could get it into a small pony-tail by then, and a 4 years old i have to cut it monthly because it grows so fast. my middle daughter followed a similar trend, though at 2 i've never had to cut her hair yet. it's just now barely past her shoulder blades. and my youngest is 16 months and still practically bald like i was until i was 3 :( wahh!! lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• my son had so much hair we could see it on his ultrasounds
    jfrancis91680

Answer by jfrancis91680 at 8:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• 2 of mine were bald and the other was like Don King.... It was funny, I looked around the room and thought they gave me the wrong baby. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Both of mine were born with full heads of hair. I always wished I'd had a cueball headed baby. I think bald babies are adorable.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• all mine had a tiny bit of peach fuzz <3
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Full head

of hair..my DD was born with ALOT..explains the heartburn while I was pregnant lol

Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 11:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My 1st, a boy, was born with a full head of thick black hair. No. 2, a girl, was born with a full head of brown hair; longer but not as thick. Now his is light brown, and hers dark brown.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• these are all too cute!

it's funny. my baby was born pretty much bald on top with a bit of dark hair in the back. it's so silly looking. it'll be interesting to see how it progresses. lol
    mmsfirstone

Comment by mmsfirstone (original poster) at 9:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My baby boy was born with a full head of black hair just like me! Don't know why because we are a blonde family but it was pretty crazy!
    BraydonsMama262

Answer by BraydonsMama262 at 9:11 PM on May. 27, 2011