At what age did your child move out of the crib

And switch to a toddler bed with rails?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 8:52 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my twins were 22 months, dd#3 was 19 months, ds still cosleeps and hasn't been in his crib yet at 5 months
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• shoot i'm trying to get my son out of my bed and into his own he's 2 and has a toddler bed that he doesn't even use yet gees
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 9:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My son will be 2 in july and we moved him to a toddler bed about a month ago... i caught him one morning hanging on the outside of the crib and it scared the crap outta me so i had too...but he is also very much into his terrible twos and into everything also loves to climb on things and jump off
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 9:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• 15 months, after she jumped out of it!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• This is good to know! DD is 7 months old and still bed shares... not sure if we will ever have a "crib" stage! lol I love waking up in the mornings with her snuggled up beside me... and the occasional hand flop into my face! Good thing my crib converts to a toddler then twin size bed! I'll use it eventually!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 9:29 PM on May. 27, 2011

• 18 months for my DD, she did amazing.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 9:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i took my son out of the crib and into a toddler bed when he started walking, he fell off a few times but learned, he was about 10 mnths old and now he is 19months
    lilmamacita92

Answer by lilmamacita92 at 1:52 AM on May. 28, 2011