Curious...

I love love love being a mom and it's probably the one thing in my life that I am really good at. I spend all day with my son and I have been the one to teach him just about everything so don't take this as complaining by any means! But every once and a while...do you get the urge to be naughty? I feel like being good all the time is exhausting! This is just for fun but I am curious to see your answers! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been the only one taking care of both my girls their whole life and I feel like it helps me to be a good mom to take a break and go out and do something you'd usually never do. Its fun and a way to take care of yourself for a change. It makes like much more fun.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 9:15 PM on May. 27, 2011

• depends on what u want to do thats naughty..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Naughtiness can be nice ! Sure makes a change from being a goody-goody 24/7 ! Remember, a change is as good as a rest .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Lol...I'm naughty almost every weekend when my mom or MIL take Kelley for the night...me and DH sit around the house naked playing video games and eating pizza LOL....no naughtiness this weekend though =( he decided to work overtime this weekend and our daughter is sick =(
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i've never really been one for being TOO naughty. if i were to do something naughty right now, it would be to drink a half a bottle of wine :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 10:47 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My naughtiness: playing bass and/or having wine twice per year or so lol.
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I LOVE BEING NAUGHTY! It keeps you young :)
    ednahorton

Answer by ednahorton at 10:58 PM on May. 27, 2011