I love love love being a mom and it's probably the one thing in my life that I am really good at. I spend all day with my son and I have been the one to teach him just about everything so don't take this as complaining by any means! But every once and a you get the urge to be naughty? I feel like being good all the time is exhausting! This is just for fun but I am curious to see your answers! :)

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been the only one taking care of both my girls their whole life and I feel like it helps me to be a good mom to take a break and go out and do something you'd usually never do. Its fun and a way to take care of yourself for a change. It makes like much more fun.

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 9:15 PM on May. 27, 2011

• depends on what u want to do thats naughty..

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Naughtiness can be nice ! Sure makes a change from being a goody-goody 24/7 ! Remember, a change is as good as a rest .

Answer by janet116 at 9:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Lol...I'm naughty almost every weekend when my mom or MIL take Kelley for the and DH sit around the house naked playing video games and eating pizza naughtiness this weekend though =( he decided to work overtime this weekend and our daughter is sick =(

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i've never really been one for being TOO naughty. if i were to do something naughty right now, it would be to drink a half a bottle of wine :)

Answer by flamingomegs at 10:47 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My naughtiness: playing bass and/or having wine twice per year or so lol.

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I LOVE BEING NAUGHTY! It keeps you young :)

Answer by ednahorton at 10:58 PM on May. 27, 2011