Sharp pain

I was putting my baby in her crib and I got a really bad sharp pain in my abdoman. This happened this morning, all day today, I had a lot of pain and pressure in lower abdoman and Vaginal area. What you all think. I am 33 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its just normal ligament stretching
    Anonymous

• The baby might be pushing up against your pelivic bone. Either that if it is a sudden pinch and goes away then it probably is the baby hitting a nerve. There is some nerve down there that baby's tend to hit and it just is annoying but nothing to worry about. Hang in there.
    leekim2004

Answer by leekim2004 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Im 33 weeks too.
    My whole stomach is constantly hurting. It's ligament pain, the babies running out of room and the babies starting to get into position.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008