Like I asked yesterday! Not looking for any hope or people saying oh just wait and give it time! No the baby is dead the dropping numbers and lack of heartbeat prove it I just want to know how long it will take to miscarry

got my blood work back and my numbers went from 24600 to 18314. so like i asked how long does a miscarriage usually take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• :( Don't know the answer sorry. Just wanted to say sorry you lost your baby.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry for your loss. I would ask the doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:34 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Didn't they tell you that at the Dr.'s or the hospital? I can't believe they wouldn't talk about what the expectations are on that. I am sorry for your loss. I hope someone comes along that has the answer for you... but if not, I would certainly call that Dr. You can leave a message with the answering service and someone will call you back...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:36 PM on May. 27, 2011

• So Sorry for the loss of your pregnancy and on the length of time till you miscarry there honestly isn't a set time could be hours or weeks(I know that doesn't help you much) I know there is a pill you can take that speeds up the process(sorry can't remember what it was called)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:37 PM on May. 27, 2011

• MIne was days afterwards. Dam

Hugs, that is a tuff thing for all of you.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:39 PM on May. 27, 2011

• As long as your body takes..everyone is different. I couldn't miscarry naturally, so I had to have a D&C. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 9:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry you are dealing with this, I have been there and it's miserable. :( There is really no standard time for a miscarriage. When I miscarried, the doctor said the baby had likely been dead for several weeks, but my body hadn't acknowledged it yet. It was still another several days after that appointment that my body finally started the process.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Once you start bleeding you could bleed for up to two weeks. My mom found out her baby had no heartbeat at the beginning of her 5th month but didnt start bleeding until midway through her 6th month. I'm pretty sure it is different for everyone.

I'm sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I am so sorry, When I had my miscarriage I was told that the baby had died at about 8 weeks and I should have been 11 weeks along. They also told me that it could happen any day or could take a few weeks. They suggested that I have a d&c, which I had the next day.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I AM SO SORRY!!!!!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:45 PM on May. 27, 2011