Favorite things as a teen

What were some of your favorite things to do as a teenage and would you consider sharing them with your children?

malexander2009

Asked by malexander2009 at 9:39 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• There was a local roller rink that we all hung out at an it is still a place kids from this area go to today. We never really skated after a certain age. We would hang out, play video games, dance and that is just about it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• We used to go roller skating too! We also would go bowling, movies and hang out at the mall. I wouldn't mind my kids doing what I did. I was a good teenager and stayed out of trouble.
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 9:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• ~*DARIA*~... she was quick witted, and was able to get her point across without using foul language but same basic thoughts
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Even though we have a pool... going to the public/community pool to play, have fun, and socialize with other kids
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I liked hanging out in nature, going on bike rides, partying like a rockstar, etc. i was really active and experimental.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• going to the pool, going to parks!
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 12:46 AM on May. 28, 2011

• we were very active, biking, swimming, skating, and sports.
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 8:05 AM on May. 28, 2011

• My best friends and I used to work the early shift at a fast food restaurant. We'd get off by 4:00 have a boyfriend pick us up and then head down to Cedar Point (an amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio) for the twilight passes. They were more than half off regular admission. We'd have a great time and be home by midnight (sometimes later if moms cooperated and it was extended hours..)
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 3:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I liked to read and go to the movies. I definitely share that with my kids!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:50 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I worked too much to have fun as a teen. All I did was go to school then I worked 40 hours a week after work and weekends.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 7:54 PM on May. 30, 2011