BP 150/90 Am I going to die?

Ok so BP was 150/90 and I've been having heart palpitations for a few weeks now and horrific headaches on the right side of my face only. Well I threw my cigarettes away but DH comes home and right after dinner falls asleep on the couch. The dr just gave me some meds to take for my BP and they make me EXHAUSTED and not to mention dizzy etc. He got home @ 4:45 pm from work, then at 6pm falls asleep on the couch.

I'm sorry but when is my time off? When do you spend time with your kids? He's going to do what he does every weekend. Fall asleep early, wake up late and stay up playing fucking video games all night long then go to bed at about 5 or 6 am when our 2 year old starts to wake up then sleep for a bit just enough to get by then take a long ass nap later and repeat it all weekend long >:(

I can feel my heartrate going up and my BP rising. And a sharp pain on the left side of my back right behind my heart. I'm furious. I told him not to lay down or he would fall asleep and he does it anyhow. I just want to go dump water all over his body! I feel like shit and have been fighting with the baby all day and trying to function normally on these meds and he comes home and straight passes out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• Oh Mommy.. time for Dad to step up as a Father AND BF..my goodness... I'm so sorry..... was he this lazy before the baby? or is this recent? Either way he needs to step up now, especially now but still on a daily basis..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:42 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Nah just since his stupid PS3 came into the house. He works hard and works overtime almost everyday but shit I feel horrible and need help. Normally I don't mind but I need him to be there for me right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on May. 27, 2011