Fiancées Loss of Interest adult content

i am struggling to find an answer... Since my fiancée and I had our son in April (his 1st, my 2nd) things between us have gotten almost unbearable. I knew it would be hard but be uses our son and my other son as an excuse for everything... He doesn't have time or energy for sex, we never have time alone... When we do it's him in front of the tv playing Xbox. We aren't living together so now he only sees us on weekends. Its so frustrating because I spend all week with the kids and it's nice to have another adult around just to talk to but when we are together it's either the kids this the kids that or xbox. It feels like he doesn't even have interest in me anymore. I have to ask him for sex and if I ask too much he yells at me because he says he feels like I'm forcing him. He makes me feel like I shouldn't have wants and needs :( I don't know what to do anymore. He says it won't always be like this he is just stressed out but my youngest is already a yr and 2 mths old and I don know how much more I can take. I don't want to be selfish but I'm just so depressed and alone. Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds like while he is interested in the kids, he doesn't want you.

You have a kid together. Surely you can talk to him about it. Get together without the kids and talk.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:35 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It's such an awful feeling to feel so undesirable :(
    Feels like no matter how much I try he doesn't care. He tells me he's not always in the mood for sex but yet he watches porn on the regular. Im afraid to lose all my self confidence :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If he is like this now as time goes on it will most likely get worse. I would try telling how it makes you feel when he isn't interested, and tell him how important it is for the two of you to spend quality time together. If hehas time for xbox then he should be able to make time for you. If he can't make you a priority in his life, I would definately think twice about marrying him.
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 11:17 PM on May. 27, 2011