When did the shock of you being pregnant ware off?

I hate to admit how far I am but im almost due and im still kinda in dis-belief like holy shit im like really having this baby. I know it seems dumb but I guess im just a little over-whelmed thats all. I'll be 30 weeks Monday. It's not so much of the baby part it's the pregnant, labor, pushing, stitches and having to heal part im not so thrilled about. I guess im just bummed I don't know

simple frown

timbrikaylamom

Asked by timbrikaylamom at 10:13 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its called. Holy SHIT i have 4 kids;..lol!> just kidding mommny.. you WILL be fine. I am sure its just Mommy guilt/nerves/worry and now its added past 3 on to the 4th.. you will DO GREAT!!!! you will BE Fine and healthy and same with Baby.!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:36 PM on May. 27, 2011

• The moment he was put in my arms....then I was in shock all over again that God game me such a specious gift!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 10:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Sorry...only read the first part....I was scared to death of delivering but ts all worth when you get to hold him/her for the first time!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 10:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Delivering a baby isn't all that bad. I went natural with all but my last one who I delivered at 30 weeks via c-section. That's the one I was still in shock that I was pregnant with. It took 12 years to get her and when I mentioned it to the nurse at the doctor's office a few days before she was born, she kept asking me if I wanted to adopt her out. Huh!?! That's NOT what I meant. The first one is the scariest one and when my first was born there wasn't much information out there. I was terrified. As soon as that baby was in my arms, all the pain and everything went away.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:17 PM on May. 27, 2011

• imma be 30 weeks on monday to! and the only way i believe im pregnant is feeling my son move and hear his heart beat at doctors appointments...even though my belly is big i still dont believe it sometimes
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 11:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Im on my 4th and it's not that im scared it's idk what it is call it pre baby blues or something my youngest just turned 1 on the 19th
    timbrikaylamom

Comment by timbrikaylamom (original poster) at 10:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

• really? Wanna be preggers buddies lol thank you for understanding it's really akaward at times when I try to explain it to people I just get the dumb look,
    timbrikaylamom

Comment by timbrikaylamom (original poster) at 12:10 AM on May. 28, 2011