can you do this?

i am 35 weeks prego, and my hubby is coming home soon from being out to sea, (he is in the navy) and i was wondering, can i tan? for like 8 mins? i tan VERY easily, so it wont have to be that long.... it couldnt harm the baby. right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• as with all tanning, it is not recommended because of UV exposure but it poses no risk to your baby if that's what you are asking. just make sure it's not one of those flat beds as you might not fit in it ;o)
    Anonymous

• I have seen pregnant women go to the tanning bed but, if you think about it it does not seem all that safe.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• http://ezinearticles.com/?Tanning-While-Pregnant---Is-it-Safe?&id=761451
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I tanned just sitting outside in the sunshine but wouldn't do it while pregnant. It didn't sound like a great idea to me.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• its not safe to do i asked my dr about it as well and he said no. i even only for for 6 min. its not good it heats your body and just isnt good at all. but he said i can do a spray tan? idk how that would be btter withthe chemicals lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008