If we butt heads on here

Do you take it personal and hold it against me to the point that you avoid my questions or 'watch out' for me here?

Just wondered because I see a lot of posts about 'look out for that one'...

I don't take anything personal on here. I don't know the whole story and can only base my answer on what you post. I also don't get upset when someone attacks me because they may just not understand exactly where I was coming from because so much gets lost when you type on a keyboard.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:03 PM on May. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I never avoid any one based on any other post. someone may disagree with me on one post, but we may have very similar feelings about another. That's just the way it is.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:05 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i am same as you
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:05 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I have to admit that their is a couple of ladies I avoid because no matter how I answer they have something negative to say. Fortunately they're on earlier because of the time zone but all in all I just like unwinding and having fun. I have enough drama at work, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL Yeah I made myself the black plague tonight LOL I was so offensive SHHH
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• No,. I often, like tonight learn something from every situation I come across - I don't usually take offense or not post per person unless she is REALLY hard core mean and rotten. I am a big enough person to admit I am wrong or right.. I hope others are too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I cleared my questions normally more people answer them because I said the thing well it can only get better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:11 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL@ pinkdragon, what did you do?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I have avoided persons who have consistently argued every single time I make a point that disagrees with theirs. I feel like it is a waste of other people's time to have to re read this persons reasons about why I am wrong again. Especially when I know the answer is going to tick that person off since I have learned their position on many of the issues I like to comment on. But, that's just me. Sometimes arguing is a good way for people to come to an understanding, but some people just don't want you to have a differing opinion than they do...that gets frustrating to me.
    mitzicross

Answer by mitzicross at 11:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't avoid anyone, but I have learned to expect certain things from certain people. Oddly, some of the people I find most offensive are also people I have the most in common with in other areas.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Idk if I avoid people...but I do remember the rude and negative ones. If you don't like my question....just skip it and don't even say anything. I hate when people put me down about something it's really annoying. I come on here to have fun and every so often I get so mad about someone's comment and it gets me in a bad mood.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:55 PM on May. 27, 2011