Tea Party Bday Party

Any suggestions on decorations or anything at all?
I plan on making ice cream cup cakes with fondant or candy tea pots and cups as toppers. Thats all I got. I was going to try and find a real tea set for some herbal iced tea (im in tx) but no luck yet and I don't want to order offline. Kids are 2-4

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 11:12 PM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would hit your local thrift store and find a bunch of cool hats and lady gloves and maybe some little gowns the kids can dress up in. Handfuls of costume jewelry is fun too. And 2 isn't too young, my granddaughter loves to dress up.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:37 AM on May. 28, 2011

• finding costumes would be adorable. but yeah i would get some costumes some girly girl movies and just decorate with lacy frilly things. it sounds so cute, and there should be tea sets at the goodwill or you can get the plastic kind from a store
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 10:29 AM on May. 29, 2011