Anybody else following the Casey Anthony case / trial ?

I feel so bad for george! :( and cindy. worse for caylee obviously. im just so hooked on this trial i can barley pull myself away from the TV. & im actually going on vaca to orlando tommorow and will probably go sit in the trial for a few hours if i can. The whole story is just crazy, and so sad. it makes me so upset that caylee will not get to grow up. & i just want to understand so bad how and why casey could do what she did! its just such an interesting case.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 11:16 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• yes I agree, I have been following it as well and the more I hear, it just gets sadder and somewhat stanger. WOW
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 11:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Really, I feel it's sad that it going on for so long. This so sad in doesn't make any sense anymore.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 11:17 PM on May. 27, 2011

• ahh i keep missing it... the mom doesnt know if she wants to back her daughter or her caylee.. its sad
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• why isnt she in jail already?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:23 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Casey shows no remorse,they say on t.v she is crying and then they show her and not one tear!!!

***
    They're called "crocodile tears."

"To weep crocodile tears is to put on an insincere show of sorrow."

"The allusion is to the ancient notion that crocodiles weep while devouring their prey. Crocodiles do indeed have lachrymal glands and produce tears to lubricate the eyes as humans do. They don't cry with emotion though. Whatever experience they have when devouring prey we can be certain it isn't remorse."

I find the above to be apropos for Casey!! Biatch!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• chrstny, i think at first the mom & george didnt want to believe that there daughter was a murderer and would murder her own daughter, but i think now they know the truth. george is obviously not sticking up for her anymore and i really dont think cindy will either. i cant wait for her to take the stand
    PURPULbutterfly

Comment by PURPULbutterfly (original poster) at 11:21 PM on May. 27, 2011

dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• why isnt she in jail already?

***
    She's BEEN in jail or under house arrest for the past 2 1/2 years--since they found Caylee's remains.

She looks like hell!! They can't even make her look decent for the trial (and she was very pretty before she killed her daughter)!! Prison is killing the ultimate party girl!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:32 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Casey needs to be taken out and shot, would save alot of money and time on more important things. She killed her daughter and her parents KNEW about it and did nothing. This whole bogus crap about her father molesting her, is to get sympathy that she doesnt deserve.

Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 5:49 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Lucky, I am with you 100%....just shot the bitch
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:55 AM on May. 29, 2011