What are you thoughts about the Plan B pill???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• good idea.. just cost way too much...
    Anonymous

• i am pro choice , its up to the individual
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It's an option. Just not for me.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 11:55 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It's great for those who need it, I took it once when it was still script only, it worked. I never ovulated and didn't get pregnant.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:11 AM on May. 28, 2011

• – collapse
    My thoughts are that it is an abortion pill that you can take at home. But for those of you that think this is ok, consider this: this pill is loaded with hormones. Check around the web and see how many women have messed up their periods after taking it. How long has it been around? What is the risks of infertility when you really want to get pregnant.

There should always be a plan A, and plan A should include not doing anything you can't face the consequences of if your original plan fails.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:35 AM on May. 28, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• My opinion is that it's an option and I've got way too much going on in my life to judge anyone who has used it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:40 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Plan B is NOT an abortion pill. It does NOT eliminate an existing pregnancy. It's just a stronger version of a normal birth control pill. Get some facts before you start spouting bullshit like a moron.

Here, I'll help you.

http://planbonestep.com/description-plan-b.aspx
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:46 AM on May. 28, 2011

• That would be the morning after pill right? I see nothing wrong with it.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:01 AM on May. 28, 2011

• To mrsziemann:
    Depends on your definition of abortion. If you believe life begins at conception (sperm and egg unite) and the woman has ovulated then its abortion.
    JKQMom

Answer by JKQMom at 5:59 AM on May. 28, 2011

• When you take it, you are intentionally preventing a pregnancy, not aborting an existing one. I'm Christian, and I see no problem at all with it. It's a method of birth control. Whether it's the best one or not for your body...well....it's certainly better physically, emotionally, and ethically than abortion. When you take it, IF sperm and egg have in fact united, it just prevents the embryo from implanting. To each his own
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 7:06 AM on May. 28, 2011