What goals do you have for your life?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:42 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Finish the two classes I need to have my associates degree this summer!!! Wooo HOOO!

I'm already going to college for my bachelors in journalism, and I write for my school's newspaper. I will be the only one in my family to receive a degree higher than an associates.

I want to have a career that I love so I can be happy and my kids can be happy.

Also I'd like to get married again one day, but that won't be for a very long time, and isn't a goal really, just something I'd like to do.
    ednahorton

Answer by ednahorton at 7:55 AM on May. 28, 2011

• To survive.
    JenW777

Answer by JenW777 at 12:14 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Pay off my debt.
    Buy a house.
    Get a degree.
    Put my kids through college.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:49 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I never had goals for myself or my life.. I never really thought about this until having our son.
    Now my goal is to make sure I give him every opportunity I didn't have with all the love we are capable to give him and hope he makes better choices given what he will have opportunity wise..
    Personally, I would like to gain control of my adhd and mental illness one day
    Professionally, I would love to find MY career. The one I am passionate about and can't wait to do everyday.. I have a great job I like now but,, from what i hear, that is different.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:02 AM on May. 28, 2011

• pay off debt, buy a house, make sure my kids are happy and always well provided for and safe. .. and find mr right, (instead of mr wrong lol)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:39 AM on May. 28, 2011

• be a better parent. I always try to make decisions that will be the best ones for raising my son and future daughter. I'd hate to do something just because my parents did it that way or because everyone else is doing it.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:12 AM on May. 28, 2011

• My goal right now is to be the best mommy I can be
    roxy27

Answer by roxy27 at 3:17 AM on May. 28, 2011

• im going to school right now to do physical therapy, n i want my family to have everything and not have to go with out, eventually we want to buy an island in belize which is where my hubby is from and possibly start our own resort
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 3:46 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I never had goals for myself or my life.. I never really thought about this until having our boys.

Now my goal is to make sure I give them every opportunity I didn't have with all the love we are capable to give them and hope they make better choices given what they will have opportunity wise..

Personally, I would like to gain control of my diabetes and fibromyalgia some day

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:03 AM on May. 28, 2011

• To improve my parenting everyday (meaning I want to be better at it)
    put my kids through college
    have a nice retirement plan
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:22 AM on May. 28, 2011