Should I consider going out with a 28 year old virgin?

Okay I recently went on a dating site to once again have a swing at a relationship with a decent guy. After I left my fianance I have been finding nothing but losers. Recently I started talking to this guy who is sweet, caring, funny, and has the same views and interest as I do. The only problem is that he is a virgin and he never had a relationship in his life. I am 22 and had 5 relationships. I dunno should I be turned off by this or not be so shallow and give him a try if he is a good guy? Oh and he also works at target and seems to be not trying to get a college education but he says he loves what he does there.

GuardianAngel27

Asked by GuardianAngel27 at 11:53 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah , why not
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Sounds like a good guy- give him a chance!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If he is happy thats great for him, the question is will you be happy with who he is. If your looking for someone with higher aspirations it wouldn't be fair to expect him to change.

As far as the virginity question that is also very personal. I wouldn't but thats because I've been there before and it didn't work well in my situation
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 11:58 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Give him a chance, you never know.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:00 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Being a virgin at 28 shows he is discriminating; I'd say it speaks well of his character. Depends what you want in a guy, but I'd say it's a good thing.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:00 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Well...it sounds like he is waiting for the right one to come along and being a virgin is a GOOD thing. You don't have to worry about where he has been before.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:20 AM on May. 28, 2011

• First off, if the dude likes his job, who cares about a college education. My man was a nurse for 10 years and realized he'd rather be a delivery driver. This one guy I hooked up with around that age was a virgin. He was a virgin for a reason! Give him a chance but realize if u have sex with him, he may end up really attached.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:27 AM on May. 28, 2011

• just sounds like a guy that needs motivation in life. i bet if you give him something to work harder for he would. as for the virgin part, he;ll prolly suck the first few times in bed but a virgin is a blank slate and you get to teach HIM how to pleasure YOU... so go for it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:50 AM on May. 28, 2011

• So if you like him, take him as he is, he works and isn't a loser and you know for sure he doesnt have any STD's so move slow and if you get alone with each other he will make the first move.
    Good guys are hard to find so I say go for it girl and be happy, sex isn't everything but it is part of any relationship and who knows you might get there with him.....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Virginity isnt a big deal that just means he is waiting 4 the right girl..his job seems ok to me..target has oppurtunities to move up in the company so he could be a manager one day! I say go for it!! GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:52 PM on May. 31, 2011