He did it again?!!!!!! adult content

So once again my BF promised me oral if i did it to him first so I did it to him. Now Im crying bc i feel like he knows how to manipulate me. I mean i told him not until u give me oral first..then he kinda like pushed my head down there etc..til i did. Well im pregnant so maybe im overreacting..but i feel like he does it on purpose and he always promises he will and then never does! I feel disrespected and completely unwanted by him all the time now bc he does this a lot. I mean i feel totally betrayed and unsure of our relationship. There has to be a reason why he acts this way? I wanna slap him in the face and i told him that it hurts me that he always promises it to me and then never follows thru. He says I am being a baby..but I just cant express the anger and hurt Im feeling!! Am I overreacting??

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 12:02 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I had a BF like this. He would beg and manipulate me until I did it. I was 16-17 then, but it still has ruined oral for me. I rarely ever do it, even to my husband :(

I think the worst thing about your situation is that he is taking advantage of you. You shouldn't have to deal with that. Say no next time and tell him WHY. Say that you aren't going to do something just because he wants it. Do it because you want to.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:10 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I would stop giving oral and sex all together until he starts treating me like a human being instead of a piece of meat. Reason he acts that way? Because he's a man and they think more with the downstairs head than the upstairs one.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:16 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Not at all! He sounds like a total ass.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:05 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Just say no next time. And when he starts to whine about it remind him that he has ruined his line of credit with you.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 12:05 AM on May. 28, 2011

• has he given u a reason why he is running away from the oral with you?
    Maybe he thinks it will affect the pregnancy or something
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 12:05 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Is there a man voting answers down? She is not overreacting and he is absolutely an ass!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:09 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Whoa judimary...that's abuse!! :(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:11 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Honey, is he even that good at it? And if you don't enjoy giving him oral then just tell him to kiss your butt!

Judymary.... I wouldn't broadcast that. You need to get away from that idiot!
    Mama.Mantha1318

Answer by Mama.Mantha1318 at 12:22 AM on May. 28, 2011

• next time... bite his dick.. and when he starts to bitch and complain tell him to stop being a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 28, 2011

• He says i taste different but I dont think thats true i think he is just usig it as an excuse.
    Heather021287

Comment by Heather021287 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on May. 28, 2011