I cant help it lol i have to ask >.

what drew you to your SO/DH? the way my hubby acted drew me to him he was so sweet and treated me how i was supposed to be treated

and when i added his myyearbook profile i found this picture :O

he had a lip piercing a year before i met him, i found a senior picture of him with it, it makes me smile and my heart flutter every time i see it, it makes me feel like i did the first time i met him...i just love it >.<

O.O i love staring at it XD

he plans to get it redone after our sons born lol

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:23 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly, i was initially drawn to the fact that he was a single father with full custody of his son (who happens to be the same age as my daughter)

It takes so much effort for a man to get full custody so i knew he was a quality man.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 12:26 AM on May. 28, 2011

• He was in a high power position and could have had a huge ego, but he didn't. He always treated people fairly and kindly.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 12:31 AM on May. 28, 2011

• He was a delivery driver that delivered to my building and what I liked was the fact that he remembered my daughter's name and asked me about her.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:35 AM on May. 28, 2011

• i feel kinda weird now...you all seem to have met your SO's at work XD i met mine on a freshman choir trip to Disneyland LOL then again 3 years later at the mall by my dads house
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:41 AM on May. 28, 2011

• i thought he was funny and had a good personality i wasnt physically attracted to him at first we just started hanging out and fell for eachother even when 1st started hanging out he was a gentleman!! now we are happily married!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 2:57 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I fell in love when I saw qualities in him that I wanted in a partner. We share a lot of the same values.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:01 AM on May. 28, 2011