How do you "coupon"?

Yes I know its a dumb question but one of my friends went to walmart to buy baby wipes and they actually PAID her to take them! I want to know how the heck to do this? Even if I only cut my grocery bill in half I would be SOOOO grateful!! Any tips would be great! Do I have to combine coupons? I am lost! Also where can I get good coupons online? Thanks ladies!!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:28 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• Some coupons combine, some don't. Just depends on the rules of the store and what the coupon says. www.coupons.com is one site you can print off coupons. There are lots of other sites so just google coupons and you'll find lots of websites offering printable coupons and digital coupons. Also if you write the manufacturers you often get coupons mailed to you.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:42 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Oh and buy the Sunday paper. They often have lots of coupons in them.
    SalemWitchChild

• I watched extreme couponing a couple of weeks ago! I am excited about trying that! Today I went on Kroger.com and loaded coupons on my savings card. Last night, I cut coupons and organized them in envelopes for now!

I found a program called cozi.com, I really like it! My daughter are both are able to add things to the grocery list, calenders, For me I have more than 1 list! I also like it because I can enter journal or our highlights of the day or thoughts! My daughter has a Ipod so, when we go shopping I can use her list. It does print lists out as well!

coupons.com
    redplum.com
    couponmom.com
    bettycrocker.com

If you donot have a printer the libary has printers!
    As for your friend did she have a coupon? They made of double the coupon!
    Hope this helps! Maybe we should start our own coupon group? or do they have one here?
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 12:44 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Mikayla I found some couponing groups here on cafemom! :)
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 2:24 AM on May. 28, 2011