Mom's of Teenage Daughters!

What kind of curfews do you all have for your daughters or Sons? When to be home? How long date can stay at house schoolnights, weekends? Thanks!

MomofJJS

Asked by MomofJJS at 12:29 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• How old are we talking? Because my daugher is 14 and is not allowed to date.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:34 AM on May. 28, 2011

• 9pm on school nights & friends over, out town as a curfue on kids being out.
    11pm on weekends. These are to stay way or retinal scans. Lol.
    To br home
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:35 AM on May. 28, 2011

• My daughter is 13 and has to be in by the time street lights come on. If she has friends come over then her friends have to go home by the time their parents want them home or 7pm. On weekends by 8pm.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:38 AM on May. 28, 2011

• 16
    MomofJJS

Comment by MomofJJS (original poster) at 12:45 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I have 4 girls they are 18,19 and 24 ,25
    My curfew is not set in stone It has always been a matter of what they were doing. We would talk about it and then decide how much time they needed and what not. in general though we told them that what ever the law was they had to be home if they were just out and about doing nothing. so if the law says all kids 15 to 17 must be home at 11 pm well then so be it...that was the law and they had to abide by it..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:29 AM on May. 28, 2011

• on weekends it all depends on who she is with and where they are going. Usually 10p if i have to pick her up and her friends have to be gone before midnight.
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 8:03 AM on May. 28, 2011

• my 16 yr old daughter has to be home by 9pm on week nights and 10 pm on weekends as there is NOTHING to do past 10pm in our town unless SHE is driving and then her curfew is 30 mintues after her date's. She cannot go to the boys home unless I personally know the parents and their moral values. They are allowed to be at my house, but can only be in the common rooms of the house - Den, Living room, Dining room, Kitchen.

Curfew for the boys - on the weekends was 30 minutes after their date's curfew unless their date was driving and then the curfew stands at what I mentioned above. We do not have a difference in curfews between our daughter and our sons. They are all treated the same when it comes to curfew.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:37 AM on May. 28, 2011

• When I was in school, mine was 11p on the weekends. I didn't really have one during the week because Iw as in sports all the time. My senionr year it went up to midnight on the weekends. If we were going to a 9:00 movie I could come home right after the movie.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 1:21 PM on May. 28, 2011

• When I was 16 I could babysit till 11 on weeknights and all hours on weekends (or summer) but if I was out with my friends is was 10 pm week nights and 12 weekends
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Mine is 10 pm on school nights, midnight on the weekends. And that stays the same in the summer. If they feel they need more time they are to talk to me at least 24 hours ahead of time and things can be arraigned.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:24 PM on May. 29, 2011