(vent) Everything to piss me off

today I had this gif of a girl doing something (Nothing bad) a site. this grumpy random woman comes yelling at me telling to take it off that the mod of the site would ban me and yadeya deya deya... There was nothing wrong with my picture. Sometimes people have nothing else but bitch on others only having fun, and they. Piss me off.

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 12:53 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well each person has different of levels of tolerance with things and it seems more women are "touchy"about things. I was on my Facebook the other day and One of my FRIENDS reported my breastfeeding picture (a pic from when my son was 1month old) she said her husband could see it, and he doesnt need too. Needless to say.....We r no longer friends!!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Oh my god.... that's fucked up... breast feedings a very natural thing and it's sweet to see some. I mean, every girls see boobs everyday... though I would post bfing pics of me on fb... enough pervs are out there. I have belly pics n that's all...
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on May. 28, 2011