HELLO MOMMIES! I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU KNEW OF ANY LEGIT HOME BASED BUSINESSES?

I am already in a health business that I love but I need more right now.I am looking for a business that doesn't sugarcoat to me what they actually do. I keep running into businesses that say one thing and really you have to do something else.For Example. don't tell me you get paid weekly if you really don't. I am open to any suggestions right now,I am a business major so I know what it takes.So if any of you mommies know of any great legit businesses, please let me know.

beauti_ful

Asked by beauti_ful at 2:19 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:38 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Hi I don't know if you have heard of it already or not but I am an Independent Consultant for Rodan and Fields and I love it, it allows me to work from home, I have such a great support system with all the other (mostly women there are a few men, and husband/wife teams who do it together) all the people I have met who do this are such great people. The line is wonderful (I am a licensed Medical Aesthetician, I work for a Plastic surgeon and I have never seen a non doctor grade product give the results I have been seeing.) There is little to no start up cost. it just depends on how much product you want to purchase for your start up kit. you get 2 websites one for product sales, and one for business, let me know if it sounds like something you might be interested in :) i can help you get started.
    this is my business site: https://balance.myrandf.biz/ and my product site: https://balance.myrandf.com/
    good luck!
    Mallory :)
    mallory.balance

Answer by mallory.balance at 2:41 AM on May. 28, 2011

• There is a WAH group here on CafeMom. The women there are very helpful. I found what I was looking for & just signed up with LaBella Baskets. It is a web based business that sells gift baskets & the like. Here's one of my sites. Let me know if you are interested in more information.

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/ShareLandon.html
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 5:23 AM on May. 28, 2011

• What about direct sales??? I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple and do very will with it. Would you like more info? Www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1

Please let me know :-)
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 8:17 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I work from home. It does take some work but its very flexible and I love doing it. http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/a23y86
    mkdonovan

Answer by mkdonovan at 9:30 AM on May. 28, 2011

• It depends what you are looking for. Would you like a service or product business? I am a rep with Scent Sations and we have a full line of candle products, mineral make up and anti aging skin care. If you would like more information send me a message.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:35 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm with a health business. Beachbody. I'm a beachbody coach. They are the makers of the top fitness systems: P90X, Insanity, TubroFire, Chalean Extreme as well as their awesome meal replacement shake Shakeology. Once you earn, you DO get paid weekly, either by check or direct deposit. DD is on Thursdays, if you get the check they are mailed on Thursdays and arrive on Mondays or Tuesdays. You earn 25% on commissions and earn on getting other coaches. You are a product of the product....your own transformation makes you a walking billboard. I wear a lot of vista print made t-shirts when i'm out with my URL and P90X graphics and such.

I'm starting free weekly Fit Clubs where you also show a presentation on the business or products. If you want to learn more about it there are two videos on my website under the "Business Opportunity link: http://www.fitwithmelissa.com/

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:48 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Another cool thing about beachbody is once you go from Coach to Emerald Coach (when you personal sponcor two coaches) Beachbody GIVES you 1-3 paying customers a week....from infomercials or website purchases. They don't compete with their coaches by keeping 100% of the profit, they give the commission to a coach. So even if you have a hard time getting customers your own, once you are Emerald you will get 50-150 paying customers a year from Beachbody!!! Now that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just recently made Emerald after only being with the company a month and they really DO give you customers! I made $50 this week doing nothing and made another $80.

Now that seems low for some, but i've barely been in it a month and I haven't done any major marketing/selling yet. So, for a tart, i'll take it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:51 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay via direct deposit or checks mailed monthly. We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:01 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:43 PM on May. 28, 2011