Passwords

Wondering how many of you share your passwords with your SO/DH?

We each have the other's passwords for facebook, email, myspace, voicemail, etc...

I rarely ever log into his, but he logs into mine...

One day he asked for it and I didn't think it was a big deal, so I gave it to him.

Why or why not for your reasons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I know all my husband pass words, it's not big deal to us and he knows mine too, so far we have nothing to hide.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:25 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have a few passwords, like bank and his email because there were times I needed to print out an email for him when he was at work. Also, he's not secretive about it. It's the same for almost everything. As for me, he has mine for my bank and something else but we never go on each other's unless it's necessary, ex. doing our budget.

I don't see a problem when it's done for a reason but if it's done because of mistrust then there's something wrong in the relationship.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:49 AM on May. 28, 2011

• It's not a trust issue with us. He does stupid, but funny stuff with my account. Basically talks to himself. Posts a status on his facebook, logs in as me and comments on it and vice versa. He's a weirdo.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 AM on May. 28, 2011

• ys my S/O does because i trust him 100 perecent and i have his. we don't ever go into each others mail for anything but we exchanged passwords lol.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 3:09 AM on May. 28, 2011

• we each have passwords that we share and ones that we dont. I don't like feeling like I am being checked up on, and he doesn't either. I have serious trust issues - I don't trust anyone.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 4:33 AM on May. 28, 2011

• We have each other's. No big deal, we never check up on each other but at the same time with knowing each other's password I know he's not hiding anything from me.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:29 AM on May. 28, 2011

• He knows all my passwords, and I know most of his(the only ones I don't know are the ones I have forgotten). No big deal for either of us, really.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:31 AM on May. 28, 2011

• They are saved on the computers (b/c I would never remember) so I guess if I have them. I just don't have time to use them.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:47 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Yeah we have each others and it doesn't bother us. I have nothing to hide from him and same goes for him.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 10:00 AM on May. 28, 2011

• he has mine, we were setting up an xbox live account for me and the password was not working so i wrote down for him how I do my password exactly, I use 3 different passwords for various stuff, he knows them. I dont really care that he knows it, he could log in and read cafemom if he wanted, he could read my email, log into my school, when iwas using facebook he could of logged in but i left facebook last week. He doesn't check my stuff that I know of, I wouldn't care if he was, I have nothing to hide. If I caught him doing it I would ask him if something made him feel suspicious or he was just curious cause human curiousity is strong. I know his as well, it just doesn't really matter
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:15 AM on May. 28, 2011