My face keeps breaking out,the bumps are big and small.

I don't drink soda,i eat fried foods maybe twice a week. I don't know what the problem could be. I started putting alcohol on them. When they do go away they leave dark spots. Oh I don't squeeze them either.I get them every other day.I'm in my 30 if that's has anything to do with it.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 3:53 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try consulting "Nature's Beauty Secets" by Dawn Gallagher. It's on FaceBook or you could just google it. Dawn is a model, mom, somong other things and she has traveled all over the world to interview women for all natural beauty secrets. She is a personal friend of mine and, I believe, I just read some info. she shared about getting rid of dark spots. I'm sure she will be able to offer you suggestions.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:13 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Thankd
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:25 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Typo (thanks)
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:26 AM on May. 28, 2011

• seriously I used to have the same problem. I bought me an aloe plant and started using the fresh gel from a cut stem daily and I was completely shocked at how it cleared my skin all up. I saw a video on youtube how to use aloe on the face and it helped me so much, Im growing them on my poch and make use of them daily. The gel just absords right into the skin.
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 2:24 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Thanks
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 4:08 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Check your diet too - there might be something your body is rejecting and it is coming out through your skin. Are you a smoker? Might want to quit.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• No I don't smoke
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 10:35 PM on May. 30, 2011