Am i imagining things???? adult content

I have been married for five years, we have a 16 months old daughter, i stay home with her while my husband works.. i always leave her with her dad in the evenings and go to the gym, it happens once in a while while am at the gym, i get a funny felling that my gusband is abusing our baby gal..i have never been molested, dont know anyone close that has been molested as a child, i have NO idea why i get this feeling, its soo strong that sometimes am even panicking and want to come back home. My husband is a very loving father and respected man..
Now lately everytime i change my daughters diaper, she points to her private part n wants me to touch her ther, she did this today infront of my hubby n he said," u should wash her maybe she is itching.".. am planning to put a hidden camera in the nursery, am losing my mind and am so ashamed to think my hubby will do such a thing, but at the same time i get so crazy when my baby points to her private part n wants me to touch her there. What shall i do??? do other babys do this? could it be a normal toddler behaviour? pleeease i need an advice badly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Get the camera and you will get the answer you seek. I would put one in other places in the house to be on the safe side. I hope your feelings are wrong for the sake of your daughter. Good Luck honey!!!!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:23 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Mother's intuition is something to pay attention to. You can never be sure what's going on when you aren't there. That being said, it is normal for toddlers to explore their parts. I wouldn't stress too too much about that.
    Watch for possible stretching or tearing in that area, extreme redness, things that may indicate penetration or hard rubbing.
    Good luck. I hope you are wrong.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 4:53 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Ok, I do not think you should video tape. I work in a childcare center, and when I change diapers, sometimes boys/girls will do this. Do I think they are being abused, Absolutely not. I'm not you, if you feel that strongly, talk to a counsler.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 7:45 AM on May. 28, 2011

• i would stop leaving her alone with him and i would take her to the docter
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 7:47 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Go with your gut feeling, I had this happen I had the feeling everytime my dh and I left that the lady I was leaving in charge of my kids was being mean to them and not watching them, so I set up a camera and I was right, she is no longer allowed around my children. I am not saying he is doing these things to your dd but it is best to have peace of mind and he isn't gonna own up to it if you ask so get proof ,
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:29 AM on May. 28, 2011

• That is so scary... it is normal for her to explore her body but you having that feeling is a concern... I think you should do whatever you can to make sure that is not what is happening...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 11:58 PM on May. 28, 2011

• my mother always told me you go with your gut feelings and don't second guess yourself; I would do just as you say as to putting a camera in the nursery and maybe a couple other places in the house also. This is not a laughing matter and needs to be addressed immediately I was molested as a child and it is not a good feeling and I feel it scarred me for life and you don't want your daughter to be afraid of men or doing the other extent Good Luck and God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:28 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I don''t have any idea, but I do know that children will touch themselves and point to their private parts,,you don't sound like a crazy person, so if it was me I would get the camera and hopefully it will put your fears to rest,, is she ever red/swollen down there? If you do get proof of something awful, you will have evidence to prosecute, but lets hope that it is nothing, and when it comes to your kiddo I would say that YOU need to get the camera!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:51 PM on May. 29, 2011

• send me a private message if you want to talk I know how hard it is when you feel someone is hurting your child
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:00 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Not a good feeling or situation,,,,,first of all I think you should put a hidden camera in the house so you can be sure he is doing something to your baby then if he is he will need to go because this isn't normal especially if he is the father. You will have to call the cops as well for yours and the baby's safety.
    Some fathers do molest their own children. I remember as a young girl my step father touching me and til this day I keep my distance from him, I don't hug him at all. I didn't tell my mother til years later when i was grown up, no one should have to live like this so please do what you need to do.
    Anonymous