Should i be FREAKED out!???! Advice

I am pregnant! I am so happy and excited. YET I am sooooo nervous. This is my first baby (since my miscarriage) And I am greaking out. I know I will make a great mother! and I will love this baby with EVERYTHING i have. BUT I am worried on how much the baby is going to cost- I just don't want to not have enough for my baby. I make alright money- nothing crazy and I don't have much of a savings... but I pay my bills and I know I will be able to feed my baby and cloth my baby... IDK if it's just the hormones.... or if lots of expecting mothers feel this way. But I am freaking out! I just want my baby to be happy and taken care of. I just want to know that my baby will be okay. Is anyone else feeling the same way? Or did you when you were pregnant with your first!? Did everything turn out to be okay?

tasha94952

Asked by tasha94952 at 5:20 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had nothing when I got pregnant. No job, no car, nothing! You will find a way to get whatever the baby needs. Don't worry.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 5:48 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Pregnancy hormones can and will make you have thoughts like this.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:31 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Thank you!!!
    tasha94952

Comment by tasha94952 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on May. 28, 2011