What do you think of the term "frenemy"?

Do you use that term? Do you consider anyone you know to be one? Just curious. =]

I saw this term the other day and, though it actually describes a couple people I know, I don't use it.

.MommieAJ.

Asked by .MommieAJ. at 6:11 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have one. We were good friends for a while, then we had an argument and neither of us apologized because neither thought we were wrong, so we just stopped talking. we are stil FB "friends" butt she aggravates me, she prob feels the same.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:21 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Lol....I think I had the same frenemy as Cassie. Same exact situation, we were good friends for a while until I realized she really wasn't my friend at all and I realized she was a frenemy and now she is nothing to to me.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:52 AM on May. 28, 2011

• In my eyes you are either a friend or and enemy, not both. So I never have used that word for anyone I know.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 AM on May. 28, 2011

• We have some people like that in the family. My adult stepkids & my inlaws.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I never heard of it before and had to look it up, nor have I ever used it nor will I; I am not this way because I am a firm believer you are either a friend or an enemy you cannot be both
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:56 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I think that everyone has one whether they realize it or not.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:22 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I have never used the term before but now that I think about it, I have and still do know a few people like this,
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:45 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I understand the word...I just don't have one of them in my life. - much less drama and less complicated for me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:06 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Keep your friends close, keep your enemys closer.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2011