Weird

Ok So I just coughed REALLY hard and when I did I felt something come out of my vagina so I went to see what it was. It was a little gush of it and it looked like paste and smelled kinda like it too. I have also been having some clear stuff coming out today too. Any ideas?? Oh im 35wks.
Oh and it isnt sticky either

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• almost there hun! YAY!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• mucous plug! mines been coming out little by little the last few weeks too.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• so what does that mean? when the mucus plug comes out?
    Anonymous

• Nothing really, as long as you don't have your bloody show it's fine. Bloody show means labor is well on it's way to coming (even though it can still be days.) I called my doctor just to let him know, and he had me come in and checked just to make sure I wasn't dialated.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am dilating and thinning already though I went to the hospital friday and they said i was a 2 and thinning they didnt tell me how much though. I dont rememeber losing my plug or bloody show with my daughter.
    Anonymous

• Some poeple don't lose their plug.
    Maybe it's your water? idk what that looks like.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My water broke with my son but it GUSHED out and didnt stop for like 1-2min then nothing. I went to the hospital and they were like are you still leaking and I said no they thought that was weird but it was my water.
    Anonymous