Can you have sex without a relationship and nothing more? adult content

im really into this guy and have not had sex in a year and a half. i really want sex but cant deal with a relationship right now... but all i can think about is fucking him... what do you think should i go for it?

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 7:28 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• and no money involved!!!
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 7:29 AM on May. 28, 2011

• go for it
    mykids060911

Answer by mykids060911 at 7:33 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Sorta of in the same situation exept the man coming on to me is married. So there would not be any strings attached.
    Its been close to five years sense I've had sex.
    For you, its an emotional thing, if you can have sex with him and not be attached. Women tend to want that emotional attachment.
    For me its time and place, but the urge is getting worse and I'm afraid ill give in soon. BUT I tell myself, ill have time for that when my kids are older. I told myself I would not date until my son is 12, he just turned 11.
    For you its an emotional question. If your both concenting adults and not married! Go for it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Friends with benefits...I must warn you even though your going into this wanting no sort of feeling involved that doesnt always remain that way and sometimes only 1 person may end up with the feelings...i' have done that and I was the 1 who fell in love with the person and I got horribly hurt. So just be careful...if you do it and really don;t want anything coming from it...go have sex and go home...no cuddle time, no talking...just sex.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:49 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I can and when I was single I did, but I have so many friends who have gone into a "no strings" sexual relationship and then ended up falling for the other person and getting hurt that I really wouldn't recommend it.

Answer by missanc at 8:02 AM on May. 28, 2011

• In my past relationship I went for ten years so I cannot blame you I think you should do it ten years was enough for me so if I were you I would get some condoms be safe and do what you think is best.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:26 AM on May. 28, 2011

• can you? of course you can do anything you want. Would I? know I couldn't have sex with a guy that I didn't have some kind of relationship with.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:36 AM on May. 28, 2011

• It would start out that way. No worries, just sex but that can all change once one of you or both fall for eachother. That's the hard part. Especially when you or that other person is in a relationship already. I honestly wouldn't recommend you going through with it. The situation could just get much worse. Good Luck.
    BuzzyBee21

Answer by BuzzyBee21 at 8:57 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I couldn't do it. I married the only man I ever had sex with! lol I guess I'm very emotional when it comes to sex. I feel like that's a part of myself I'm giving away, and it's just too much of a connection(I feel) to just do it and walk away. That's just my opinion, though, and I know plenty of people who feel the opposite- that it's just sex and there's nothing emotional involved.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:58 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I have...but in your situation- I'm not sure you could do it without "feelings" getting involved...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:02 AM on May. 28, 2011