Whoa Whoa Whoa!...We just lined thier pockets, and this is what happens??

How many are P*$$ed off that this has happened?

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/12/8/headlines#1

We give them a bailout of our money and now they don't hold up to thier commitments??

Maybe we did the wrong thing with this bailout?? What do you think??

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It didn't take Bank Of American long to revert to their greedy ways did it? How long until the rest of them join BOA.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Duh, "we" did the wrong thing. I could've told you that about 3 seconds after it happened....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Or 3 seconds before....
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Nobody asked ME if I wanted to give them a bailout. Did YOU get asked?
    Anonymous

• and this is surprising you WHY? isn't this what always happens ????????????????????????
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Uhm...anon...no, no I was not asked....duh
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I was asked... But when a Hedge Fund tycoon puts on a sad puppy dog face, it's so hard to say no to.
    Oops. My bad.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 1:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Thank a DEMOCRAT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• What are you talking about????? I have no clue but I am guessing because the big wigs did not do as they promised. Well, that is just what the people said would happen. I never thought there should be bailouts for anybody. These companies all knew they were in trouble. If the government had never had the bailouts, no one would be stalking Washington looking for money. We have the Mort. giants, the auto industry, the mass transit, the mayors. But, not the people. Yet it is our money. Nope, this was a terrible idea and one we will suffer for.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Question: Who called their congressman and made their voice heard? Until then, can you really say "we".

I called, I emailed, hell I even faxed. While it may not always work in my favor(ie I am AGAINST the bailout), at least I know I tired to do something. People complain about change and sit back and wait for it to happen, THEN complain because it didn't go their way. What are you doing to get your opinion on key issues heard?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008