Is there a song that does this to you?

I just listened to the song Thank God for Kids by the Oak Ridge Boys on YouTube and every time I hear that song it brings tears to my eyes.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:01 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• The River-Garth Brooks,See me In Shadow-Delain
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:33 PM on May. 28, 2011

• there are tons of songs that make me cry when I hear them...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:59 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Any "Forever young" song. "I hope you dance" is the same song, just with a different title. Anything like that. I apply it to my kids, but I had that feeling before, both regarding me and everybody else I know. Who wants their children, selves and parents to lose the joy, intensity and wonder of youth, and become staid and miserable.

Oh, and "Boys of Summer" by Don Henley. First, Summer and the beach is very much attached to my upbringing in Southern California, and college (when I was very happy) and second, they add on "saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac, little voice inside my head says 'don't look back'". Well, the deadhead sticker makes me look back too and cry, because most people at my college were deadheads, and I've never been anywhere that amazing and wonderful since, I always have to fight looking back.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:24 AM on May. 28, 2011

• "The Climb"by Miley Cyrus, "Live Like You Dying" by Tim McGraw, "A Change Going to Come" by Sam Cook
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 2:38 PM on May. 28, 2011

• http://youtu.be/Q7Em4fUOrZo

http://youtu.be/rePcHxFJIuU

Every time.

mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:23 PM on May. 28, 2011