If money was no issue, where would you love to travel this summer with your family?

i'd love to board a flight to europe, and experience several different countries with my kids and husband. my parents took me when i was about 6 or 7, we went to Switzerland, Austria, parts of Germany where my mom grew up, i only remember it vaguely but i remember how beautiful it was! plus we really need to get away for a few weeks. *sigh* if only we could afford such a vacation right now :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:31 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Travel

• america!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:41 AM on May. 28, 2011

• That is tough! But I think I would say Europe as well. Just to do a general drive/train around to many countries!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:12 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Greece! My FIL has properties there and they visit every other year. {sigh} If only I had that kind of disposable income. The up-side is that even though we'll have to wait a long time, they plan to retire there so one day (in the distant future) we'll be able to visit. I've never been off the East Coast, Greece has been a fantasy of mine ever since I saw Mama Mia! ;p
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 9:51 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I would love to take my family to Italy. One day I WILL get there! In like 20 years probably lol.
    ELANTZ

Answer by ELANTZ at 9:54 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I'd carry my son Disney World! He'd be so happy..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:56 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Disneyworld with the whole family.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:02 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I would love to travel Europe but I would rather have kids go to Disneyworld with grandma and Auntie Julie. I can't walk so they would have more fun without me.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:04 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I would go home to England. It's been 8 years since I've been there and can't afford it, it's so expensive during the summer to fly for a family of five. All my family are there :(
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 10:20 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Absolutely!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:37 AM on May. 28, 2011

• i would wanna go to south africa or tahiti!! oh that would be amazing
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:43 AM on May. 28, 2011