What is this? adult content

ok so ever since I got pregnant (3rd pregnancy and 3rd baby). I have had this discharge. (I am 29 weeks and 4 days along) and I mean I know dischagre is normal while pregnant, but I have a lot of it to wear sometimes I will feel like I am bleeding or I need to go to the bathroom just to wipe or betwen my legs get sticky and annoying feeling. I can't stand to wear panty linners they drive me crazy. I hate to wear a pad when I don't hav to I mean that is the whole reason we love to not have periods isn't it? LOL....But the thing is it has no bad smell or anything actually it has like I can't explain it, but I am wanting to say almost like a swaet smell or soemthing. It is clear with once in a great great great great while a very light light light light tint of green, but not sure if it is the way they light hits it. Sometimes I can smell myself when I am just sitting there. Which I feel if I can smell it others can too, but it doesn't smell bad though and I have had it since the day I found out I was pregnant. Actually I will put it this way it smells like you know after you have sex and guy cums in you and you smell like your spouse or whatever? I guess that is what it smells like, but not a bad small. Doesn't itch, doesn't burn. I don't feel like I have to pee nothing like that just this annoying discharge. I want to mention it to the nurse but feel weird to mention it with my dh standing right there lol. I don;t want to tell him not to come back next time cause I am having a ultrasound done which is in 2 weeks. What does it sound like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like something i had with my second pregnancy. and the further i got along the larger the amount got, and the darker it got. i never did ask my doctor what it was and the baby turned out to be completely fine, but if i could do it again i'd find out what it was because it was really annoying and gross especially at the end. as for your husband tell him that you want to go into the first part of the appointment alone because you have something that you want to discuss with the doctor and you would feel odd with him there, but you will have him come back for the ultrasound. He should understand, and if he doesnt go all hormonal pregnant woman on him lol. jk. good luck hope all goes well.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:49 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Its normal just a pain in the butt
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

• It sounds normal. During my last trimester I had a lot of discharge that was similar to what you are describing.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 11:16 AM on May. 29, 2011