Need Some reassurance please

I just found out earlier this week that I'm pregnant. Monday Tuesday Wednesday thursday I got up at like 3:30 am to go pee n felt nuaseous. Wednesday morning I took a test and got a quick positive. Thursday I had an ultrasound n found out I was 6 wks 2 days. Thursday morning I felt very nauseous. I slept all Thursday night, never got up to pee or feel sick. Got up Friday morning and felt great till about 9 then felt alittle sick so I just ate n felt better. I again slept all last night and feel fine so far this morning (7:30 am Saturday) my boobs only hurt alittle earlier this week but now don't really hurt at all. All I can think of is that something has happened to the baby and I can't do anything to know if everything is ok. :( any advice or thoughts?

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 8:36 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Calm down in the 1st trimester how you feel can change, a lot and quickly so try no to worry. Plus the furthr along you get in your pregnancy usually the intensity of nausea and such are. if you need some reasuurance go to the doctor and tell them what you are worried about. dont worry about being wrong just go and ask them it is their job to make sure everythings ok and to help you. plus the likelyhood is that everything is fine and stress is not good for the baby.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:41 AM on May. 28, 2011

• It sounds like the pregnancy hormones and your body's adjustments to them. I'm sure that everything is just fine. Congratulations btw. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:47 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Your totally fine and im sure the baby is fine too..ur goin to feel diffrent in very trimester..and morning sickness was really hard for me with this baby but totally normal!!! Congrats and relax
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:21 AM on May. 28, 2011

• In the first trimster everything is really up and down. You have good days and bad days. I would take advantage of the good days!
    If you are really concerned you can of course all your doctor! Maybe they can check your hormone levels for you.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:38 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Your symptoms remind me of my first pregancy. I had all the same things going on that you mentioned. After awhile everything calmed down. Everything turned out just fine. I had a baby girl that weighed 6 lbs and 2 ozs. But if you are concerned that things aren't ok, by all means make an appointment with your Dr. Sending hugs your way. :~)
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 11:50 AM on May. 28, 2011

• there are highs and lows, some day you feel great and other days you wish it was a good day, it sounds normal to me
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:45 AM on May. 29, 2011