When your toddler wakes up

Are you already up and about? Is that your cue to get out of bed and start your day? Do you go get him and bring him back to bed with you for some snuggling and a little more snoozing?

During the week I am up hours before my kids, but on the weekend I try to wring out every lst drop of sleep I can get lol so I do bring my 14mo old back to bed with us on saturdays.

Nicoles2LilRams

Asked by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:29 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dig this question. I get up when I him stir, by the time I hit the bathroom and get back, his smiling face is looking back at me...yep ready to eat. Sometimes he sleep a little late and I watch him wake up. It is really funny and sweet. He smiles before his eyes are open.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:23 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I think ds lays in bed until he hear me get up. Soon as I get up to go to the bathroom, you can here his fett hit the floor and start running into my bedroom telling me he ready to eat.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:38 AM on May. 28, 2011

• We seem to wake up at the same time....I wake up about 630 and he usualy wakes up no later then 7. If he sleeps in more then that then its going to be a great morning for me but a bad rest of the day lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:31 AM on May. 28, 2011

• well, i have 3 one of which is a 16 month old and when she gets up she wants to eat.. lol. there is no cuddling back in bed with us :( but its okay my internal alarm is set for 7:30 anyway and thats about the same time all my kids wake up.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:38 AM on May. 28, 2011

• ugggh my twins get up at lke 5am, 6am usually. I have to be up around 730 on weekdays and that kills me, i could lay in bed for hours in the morning. usually one of my boys is already in bed with me by then, he wakes up at like 4 and cries so i cave and put him in my bed. (though i have an open schedule this summer we're going to break that habit haha) i sleep in their room because the bed in my room is hella uncomfortable ahah and ive just slept in their since they were born. so its easy when they wake up to let them play with their toys on the floor or in bed so i can lay around for 30 minutes or so.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:14 AM on May. 28, 2011

• My LO sleeps until about 9 or so. I usually wake up around 8 and get to enjoy a bit of tme to myself until she wakes. The last few days I have been oversleeping b/c she is waking me up at 9 so that she can eat.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:29 PM on May. 28, 2011