Mackenzie will be 10 wks tomorrow!!

3/20/11

Mackenzie is doing awesome!! We have officially decided she is a Drama Queen for sure!! she still sounds like a kitten with she cries, but when she screams, well thats a different story. lol

We have been to many appts in the last ten weeks. some loss of hearing in the right ear, some loss of eye sight in the right eye, each may get better in time or worse we dont know yet. go back in 6 months for hearing and two weeks for eyes..... DONT WATCH the eye exam.. they had her lay in my lap and I was told not to look and I did.. FREAKY!!! I wanted to cry I felt bad...................... she is finally 6 pounds!

unfortunately she cries all the time. It may be colic. she more so does it from the time she eats till she falls asleep and we lucky if she sleeps a full hour. I have gas drops but dont work, I think im going deaf with her screaming lol. Im trying to get her switched from NEOSURE (for preemies) to something more sensetive but right now the dr says no.. so her next fit Im recording and showing him how she suffers. 

she rolls over already, more so when she is mad. put her on her belly and whoop! shes on her back :D shes been doing that for the last 3 weeks...... shes still amazing as always...

SORRY IF THE PICS ARE HUGE>>> that was her the day she was born. this is her now at 10 wks

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 9:32 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugsBeautiful!

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:34 AM on May. 28, 2011

• She is beautiful! So glad that she is doing okay.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:36 AM on May. 28, 2011

• She is beautiful, a true miracle baby!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:38 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Glad shes doing well!!! shes a doll!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:11 AM on May. 28, 2011

• thank you all
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 10:16 AM on May. 28, 2011

• very beautiful little princess!!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I was looking for an update about your beautiful daughter. I am glad she's doing great. She's beautiful :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:36 PM on May. 28, 2011

• shes a cutie
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:43 AM on May. 29, 2011