How can I spruce up my love life?

I'm a mom (obviously! lol) and a wife. I have only been married a year and 5 months and the flame is already starting to go out! We have a 1 year old baby together. I would like fun ways to rekindle the flame, so to speak. What do you ladies do to make things feel like new again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• host or go to a Pure Romance party. you'll find all kinds of ideas!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• a) video tap yourselves
    b) toys!
    c) role playing
    d) LOTS of foreplay/ new positions
    SueMiller

Answer by SueMiller at 11:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Toys like SueMiller said. Maybe go to the Adult Book store. And Hot Topic always has the good bedroom clothing if you get my drift.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sometimes a simple outfit can do the trick. Maybe be all dressed up when he gets home, so he can see you in a sexual light instead of just the "mommy" light. :) Other things that are nice is to actually set a night aside that is just you and your husband, no baby! Going out for a date can get the mood goign too.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• hmm. ask your husband what would do..i would suggest new things even though it may seem crazy you'll never know until you try it.. :]
    Sexy.mama

Answer by Sexy.mama at 12:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I am so nervous of leading my husband into sex, I feel shy sometimes (issues I am working with.) But I have tried a couple things he has really enjoyed. Make a nice dinner, allow him to watch tv while you put the kid(s) to sleep. Draw up a nice bath with bubbles, put a few candles around the bathroom. Some soothing bath beads make it relaxing and smell nice. Have you get in first and him sit infront so you can rub his back and head. Then get out first and keep him in there a few minutes. Light candles in your room, play some music, wear a white business button up shirt unbuttoned with black or pretty underwear and call him into the room and you are on your knees on the bed waiting for him. Then take charge....visiting him down south..lol

You can wear whatever you want, just giving you an idea, because i like the shirt because it covers you but still looks sexy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Have sex is a random, public place. That'll excite you both. Just don't get caught! LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• lol!! I'm loving these suggestions!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• go to dinner with no kids. then have a sweet night after dinner
    mamaenergy84

Answer by mamaenergy84 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008