I couldnt sleep last night so i decided to re decorate my bedroom. Well, whne i finally got the moving my bed you would never guess what i found........MOLD!!!! It Is all along the wall and the worst in the corner where i just so happen to sleep WITH MY DD. Of course i didnt see mold when i first moved into my apartment. But get thiss......we've been sleeping in this spot for 6 MONTHS!!! I am freaking out! I called my apartment office but of course got no reply. What can i do in the meantime? will my DD have long term effects from the mold? What can i do or say to get out of this apartment cause im sure it will come back.Answer Question
Answer by meooma at 9:53 AM on May. 28, 2011
You will both be fine. In the worst cases mold can cause respiratory problems, if you aren't experiencing this then I'd calm down. Bleach the area and keep a light on the area for a while. Mold hates light, also consider getting dehumidifier. Good Luck.
Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:58 AM on May. 28, 2011
Answer by ochsamom at 10:16 AM on May. 28, 2011
Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:56 PM on May. 28, 2011
Answer by Esam at 2:49 PM on May. 28, 2011